Using Single Sign-On (SSO) and Multi-Factor Authentication (MFA), we’re able to secure the majority of today’s applications. Your team members use one secure account to access everything.
- Single Sign-On
- Multifactor Authentication
Security and Protection
Pliancy employs a suite of best-of-breed solutions, all tightly integrated in order to seamlessly protect all of your endpoints and application data.
- Endpoint Advanced Threat Protection
- Endpoint Antivirus / Anti-Malware
- Endpoint Disk Encryption
- Endpoint Patch Management
- Email Advanced Threat Protection
Each device added to an organization managed by Pliancy has a policy associated with it. That policy defines which software is automatically installed, uninstalled, and/or alerted on. Common problems are proactively fixed by remediating a device that falls out of policy compliance.
- Endpoint Health Monitoring
- Device Management Policies
- Automatic Software Management
- Mobile Device Management
- Device Remediation
New employees are added into the Pliancy platform from a single source. From there, designated applications are automatically provisioned for them. We do the same when an employee leaves, eliminating rogue accounts and operations overhead.
- Cloud Application Provisioning
- Centralized access control
Pliancy bridges the gap where most fail: the support. By deploying and empowering a consistent primary point-of-contact consultant for both onsite and remote support, you can rest assured that you're speaking with someone who always knows your people and business best.
- Single-Point-of-Contact relationship
- Deeper knowledge of your business and people
- Faster problem resolution
Core Applications Included
Files, email, and collaboration apps are core to every business. We work with you to choose what fits your business goals and processes best and secure it within our platform.
- Microsoft Office 365
- Google GSuite
- Cloud File Storage
- Email and Email Security
Logging, Auditing, and Reporting
In order to be effective, the signal needs to ring clear through the noise. Logging standards are deployed by default across all of your cloud applications with centralized authentication intelligence.
- Systematic Logging Policies
- Automated Auditing
- Real-Time Monitoring and Alerting